I didn't know that just 33 kilometers from my home, there's a beautiful temple of Ram, Sita and Laxman, named Ramdara! I came to know about it when Megha read it in a local newspaper. My friend Pramod also showed it in another local newspaper. We later searched for it, and went there last Sunday. "Beauty" is the word for the place. There are tall coconut trees, huge rain trees that we call "kaurav-pandav", trees with tasty jaamun, pure neem trees, etc. There's a small lake also, but it smelled bad and was green by algae. However it made the scene more serene :) See the photos as follows…
Reaching there is super-easy. Here are the driving directions for reaching Ramdara Temple…
• Reach Loni on NH9 on Pune-Solapur national highway [see the map below to know where Loni is].
• Cross the bridge after Loni.
• Take immediate right turn after the bridge.
• Take the first right on a raw road.
• Drive about 6 kilometers to reach Ramdara Temple.
Following is the map showing Loni…
View Larger Map
Sorry, I couldn't locate the temple on the map! But it's easy to reach once you reach Loni :)