What a pain it must be to create such fine sculptures using just color pencils. Imagine the efforts, time and money required for creating such masterpieces that are just feast for eyes! Enjoy!!
Note: I received the below photos in an email forward. These are not photographed by me. The copyright of the photos remain with the original photographers. If you are one of the original photographers, please let me know; I'll very happily link back to you.
Update 2012-09-18: As informed by Aimeé in her comment below, I hereby declare that the below work of art is creation of Jennifer Maestre. Please click on her name to see her website. Thank you so much, Aimeé, for your valuable information. And best wishes for Jennifer :)
Saturday, April 24, 2010
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (117)
- Brahminy Starling Parents or Brahminy Myna [Binomi...
- Pencil Sculptures [Pencil art, Sculptures made usi...
- Useful Links for Trade Show Material for a Friend
- Morning Sky [View from my home today morning]
- Sunshine Award
- Beautiful Blogger Award
- Ramdara Temple Near Loni
- Sweet Clock Vine [Thunbergia Fragrans, White Lady,...
- Photos that need no words to laugh
- Squirrel eating Center Fruit Candy; very greedy, i...
- 7 Things About Me [I've been tagged!]
- Awesome caves, fantastic caves, amazing caves, spe...
- Sunset at Matheran Hill Station
- Another problem caused by cutting trees
- Steep Steps of Tikona Fort. Photos of the Second-L...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (120)