Gujarat Trip - Part 9
We didn't have sleep that night due to raw traveling in a passenger train to Dwarka. We reached there early in the morning at around 4. Then was the task of finding accommodation for 8 of us as visit to Dwarka was not in our plan. We went to our community stay facility, but it was full. Then we asked in the Swaminarayan Temple. Thankfully, it was available. But wonder what, the rooms were worse than dustbins. We changed rooms thrice, but the situation didn't turn out to be good. So we just dumped our bags and headed out after a so-called bath. Well, as we always say, all turns out good if we want it to be good — I got this beautiful silhouette due to the location we were at…
Gujarat Trip Archive…
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (171)
- Unique Elephant
- Gift by Lisa
- Sweet William (Scientific Name: Dianthus Barbatus)...
- Detailed Leaf Structure
- Happy Earth Day
- Forehead Stamp
- Dwarkadhish Temple Dwarka
- 2 More Photographs of the Swaminarayan Temple in D...
- YouTube and China. What is Happening?
- Peace at Seashore — Early Morning at Dwarka Beach
- Silhouette of a Temple of Dwarka
- Swaminarayan Temple in Dwarka
- ▼ April (12)